How to Choose the Right Hearing Aid
We have quite a large selection of hearing aids with all the latest, high tech features. So how do you know which style and features are right for you? We help you through this selection process to find the type of hearing aid that will work best for you considering your listening needs, lifestyle, and preferences. We take many factors into consideration before recommending a hearing aid for you. This checklist can help us help you narrow down the selection and find the right hearing aid.
Hearing Aid Checklist
After visiting our clinic for a hearing assessment, if our hearing care professionals have determined that your hearing could benefit from a hearing aid, the next step is to find the right hearing aid. To help with this process, go through our 8 step hearing aid checklist below:
- Ask your loved ones to help with this checklist and even come with you when you visit the audiology clinic.
- Examine all of the different hearing aids we have available.
- Be honest about your hearing loss and how hearing aids can help you.
- Decide what your hearing priorities and goals are.
- Determine what could be covered by your insurance, look at your financing options, and come up with a budget.
- Think about the types of hearing aid accessories and features that are important to you.
- Ask us for demonstrations.
- Make your fitting appointment and learn what to expect for that and see what is involved to prepare for the hearing aid adjustment period once you are fitted with the hearing aids you have chosen.
Trust the Experts at Audionics NYC
Here at Audionics we are committed to building a strong patient to provider relationship so that the focus is on restoring your world of hearing. If you would like to speak with one of our experienced hearing care professionals, contact us today and schedule an appointment at our Manhattan hearing clinic location in the historic DuMont Building right on 53rd Street & Madison Avenue.